At the Mosman Dental Surgery, every attempt is made to keep the cost reasonable and affordable. We also believe in being completely transparent, helpful and open with our patients and that includes providing information about our fees.
All our fees are based on average Australian fee structure. We enjoy working with the best equipment and best materials in the market. While it is not possible to outline all the fees, the following is a guide for our patients.
- Consultation $78
- Scale and Polish $120
- Fluoride treatment $38
- Peri apical X-rays $44
- Panoramic X-ray $98
- Lava Ultimate $1,400
- Emax $1,800
- Dental Implants:
- Implant Direct $4,500
- Nobel Biocare $5,500
This cost includes the implant placement and restoration with a crown. If bone grafting is required, we recommend budgeting an additional $400 for a single standard implant.
- Root Canal treatment
- Cost of a Root Canal treatment varies according to complexity and ranges from $800-$1,600
- Orthodontics and Invisalign
- Standard orthodontic treatment up until 2 years costs about $5,500. Upgrade to Ceramic braces costs around $1,000 more. The cost is broken down over the course of the treatment.
- Invisalign treatment ranges from $6,000-$9,000 depending on the number of retainers.
- Composite veneers: $600
- Ceramic veneers: $1,200-$1,600
For our patients convenience we can process Health Fund claims on the spot. Out practice also offers payment plans and credit facilities to help our patients receive the best treatment without any compromise.